Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is covered
Pavilion warrants its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship that affect their suitability for use during the applicable warranty coverage period set forth below, and except as further described in this limited lifetime warranty.
Should any failure to conform with this limited lifetime warranty occur during the applicable warranty coverage period, Pavilion shall, at its sole discretion, upon prompt documented notice, repair or replace the affected part or parts.
Proper use, storage, care and maintenance according to the Pavilion Care and Maintenance Instructions are required to maintain the warranty. Special care is required for coastal, inter-coastal, saltwater and indoor pool environments. Please carefully read the Pavilion Care and Maintenance Instructions in the latest Pavilion price list or online here.
This limited product warranty is applicable to the original end-customer purchasing new Pavilion furniture through an authorized seller for the customer’s own use in residential or commercial applications, foreign or domestic.
This limited lifetime warranty is valid to the original end user customer only for the warranty coverage period set forth below running from the date of invoice. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt including purchase date) is required to make any claim.
|Product or Product Part
|• Furniture aluminum frames and welds
|• Woven structural parts
• Structural straps (vinyl and woven)
• Powder-coat finishes
• Deckor parts
|• Woven structural parts
• Cushion and sling workmanship
• Ecowood parts
• Aluminum, Corian, Pietra and Glass Table Tops
|• Cushion, sling and umbrella fabrics offered in Pavilion card programs
• Glides, casters, moving parts and hardware
• Throw pillows and protective covers
What is not covered
The following is NOT covered under our warranty.
• Natural or reasonable variations in materials
• Customer’s Own Material (COM)
• Used products, showroom samples or items sold “as is”
• Acts of nature (such as fire, flooding, high winds or extreme temperatures)
• Damage during freight or handling; the freight carrier assumes responsibility at time of shipment
• Repairs or modifications made by anyone other than Pavilion or an approved agent
• Cost of field repairs not authorized in writing by Pavilion
• Stains due to contact with lotions, oils or harsh chemicals (such as non-approved cleaning solutions, floor cleaning products or pool chemicals)
• Faults or imperfections resulting from normal wear and tear (such as weathering, fading, discoloration, chips or scratches in materials or finishes, or stretching/tearing of fabric)
• Failure of products or parts caused by improper or abusive use or by neglect of proper care, maintenance and/or storage
How to submit a claim
Should an issue meet the requirements of this limited warranty, the customer should complete the online claim form at https://www.pavilionfurniture.com/claims. The customer must provide digital proof of purchase in the form of the original sales receipt including purchase date. Care and maintenance details, photos and/or physical inspection may be required.
Upon its review of the claim and circumstances, Pavilion may, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product or provide parts to satisfy the claim. Pavilion will provide instructions upon a final determination that the claim is valid. Only when agreed upon in advance will Pavilion pay any charges related to shipping, transportation, repair or replacement of a product or part under warranty review.
If damage occurs during shipping—only when Pavilion has selected the freight carrier—Pavilion will assist the customer in filing a freight claim with the carrier. For additional information or service, please contact your local Pavilion representative, call our customer service department at 305.823.3480 or email us at email@example.com
These warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pavilion will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, even if it has reason to know in advance that they are possible and in no event will Pavilion's responsibility exceed the original manufactured cost. These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation of damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. Pavilion does not authorize anyone, including its dealers, to create for it any other warranty, obligations, or liability in connection with this product.