Pavilion has been crafting furniture for over half a century at our headquarters in Miami Lakes. While others see the outdoors as an escape from everyday life, we see the outdoors as the way to prevent life from escaping us.
We are craftsmen, designers and visionaries inspired by our city’s range and dynamic use of space. We are influenced by classic design principles you may find at Art Basel, blended with the vibrant street art you may find on the graffiti murals at The Wynwood Art District.
Curious by nature, we see the outdoors as our very own playground. A place to satisfy our hunger for experimentation. A blank canvas where meaningful products are designed to activate deliberate moments in what we often describe as our busy lives. We call them moments of wonder. We are Pavilion and we are more than a furniture company.
Pavilion is searching for a new team member who embodies passion and performance on the Production Team.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the powder coating process is preferred.
- Must have high attention to detail. Prefer experience working in a position where it was required.
- Ability to frequently and safely lift up to 40 LBS. Prefer previous work experience in a position where it was required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by lifting, walking, bending, twisting and carrying materials
- Ability to work 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday with the occasional overtime and Saturdays
- Must be able to interpret documents and drawings
- Experience using electrical and or manual tools
- Prefer previous work experience with Measuring Tools like tape measures and rulers.
- Prefer previous work experience in a Manufacturing, Warehouse Environment or similar environment.
- Health benefits, matching 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, sick days, personal days
- Welcoming friendly environment
- Support for professional growth and development
- Growth potential based on your ability to meet and exceed expectations.
PAVILION is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.